KEY BENEFITS OF CAFFEINE POWDER
This is pure caffeine powder and benefits of caffeine are:
- Increasing mental alertness
- Temporarily relieves drowsiness
- Increase workout rate and maximise training time
- Weight loss
SUGGESTED USE FOR CAFFEINE POWDER
Use as a dietary supplement. Consume 100-200mg of caffeine powder for a physical or mental boost.
Please note: Do not exceed more than 200mg of caffeine in one serving. Do not exceed more than 800mg caffeine per 24 hour period.
INFORMATION ON CAFFEINE POWDER
Caffeine powder is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, having the effects of temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. Caffeine is the most widely consumed psychoactive substance, but unlike many other psychoactive substances it is legal in nearly all jurisdictions.
People take caffeine powder to increase alertness and wakefulness, have faster and clearer flow of thought, increased focus and better general body co-ordination. It is these effects that make caffeine powder of interest to a wide audience and particularly those in sports and sports training.
Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the beans, leaves and fruit of some plants. In general:
- One serving of coffee contains between 40 milligrams (mg) to 100mg of caffeine
- Red Bull cans (8.2oz) contain 80mg caffeine
- Soft drinks typically contain between 50mg – 20mg of caffeine
- Chocolate bars contain around 30mg of caffeine